Thursday 17 December 2020

Summer learning journey / Optical Illusion

Today's summer learning journey activity we had to create an Optical Illusion,  .. I created this by using the drawing tools and making it really cool to see.  I really liked  finding different types of illusions and to deiced to pick an illusion we should create by using the drawing tools.The DLO showing below is what i created that looks like a optical illusion. I really enjoyed doing this activity  because it was fun to make.



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jay-Lee,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    You’ve created an amazing optical illusion. I looked at it and thought it was moving! It’s incredible. I can’t believe you made it all on your own. Ka pai!

    Was it hard to make an optical illusion? What gave you this idea?


    You’ve done such a great job! If you would like even more points for this activity, you can add another post showing how to make an optical illusion if you would like.

    Great job and keep up the good work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.