Wednesday 16 December 2020

Summer learning journey / Fishing False Teeth

 Today i did a activity from the summer learning journey. The activity i was doing was the Fishing False Teeth. The activity for Fishing False Teeth  is that there were two mans fishing. And then the man sneezed and his teeth came out and the the man next to him was laughing because he moved the boat and the teeth fell out. Then that man caught a fish and put his teeth into the fish. But the man thought is was his teeth but it was the other man teeth so the man that tried the teeth threw the teeth into the water because it did't fit in his mouth.

I enjoyed this activity because it helps me know what the video is about and what they are saying


   

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jay-Lee,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What a funny story! You’ve done an incredible job matching the captions you’ve added to the men’s facial expressions. Ka pai!

    I can’t say I’ve ever found money while fishing, but I have found some cool things! Once I found a stingray! Have you found anything cool fishing?

    Because you’ve written such a great comic strip, I was wondering, if you could write a comic on absolutely anything, what would you write about? I think I’d write about space adventures and rocket ships, not fishy teeth, though it is pretty funny.

    Perhaps you could increase the size of your text so its easier for your readers to see.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice you aren’t registered for the SLJ. Everyone who participates will receive a certificate and a digital badge for their blog and there are some great prizes up for grabs for our most active bloggers. It's also a lot of fun! You can register here.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.