Monday 16 December 2019

Activity 2: Discovering Aotearoa

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1Ki4bNtVJm_y4i7Y0JLrAKaoJIxMoMS-E&ll=-0.1288762084966848%2C133.41701194999996&z=3
LI: To write about where are family's came from. 
This week for the summer learning journey our week 1 i am doing Discovering Aotearoa we had to to link our culture and were our family are from and our self.If you want to see my culture and were im from and my family is to just click the picture at the top of this text to see my google map. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jay-Lee,

    I’m Dani, one of the blog commenters for the Kaikohekohe cluster for the Summer Learning Journey. I have heard some great things about the students at Panmure Bridge School so I thought I would jump on and check out some blog posts.

    Well done for completing another Summer Learning Journey activity, keep it up! That’s so cool how your family is from a range of different countries. My family has been in New Zealand for many generations now and I call myself a New Zealander. Do you visit any of the countries that your family is from?

    As it is the holiday period many of the Summer Learning Journey team are currently away from work and are spending some time with their friends and family. This means that you would get many encouraging comments over this time. We want you to keep blogging and we will comment on as many of your posts as we can when everyone is back at work!

    Keep the blogging up!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaylee!
    This activity you did was great. I think you need to work on re reading your blurb as it might not make sense.
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.