Wednesday 10 April 2019

Team 1 kiwican overview

L-I To recap everything we did in kiwican.

This week for kiwican we recapped all of our learning from team 1.
our big theme was positive Relationship .

Our 3 modules were /positive Relationships/friendship/conperation.

We made 3 groups.Each group talked about the 5 ws H for 1 module .

After we talked as a group , each group shared then ideas bach to calss .

Reflection 

1 thing I liked in my team was lots people stood up 
1 thing you learnt is friendships and positive Relationships.
1 thing i need to be better at is playing  new games .






1 comment:

  1. Hi Jay-Lee,I like how you told us about your recap about kiwi can,also I like the infographic. Keep on going.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.