Friday 5 April 2019

Music

L-I  to learn the notes and chords of a song.

This week for music we learnt the notes and chords of the song  Shot Gun.
 For our instrument i Learnt how to play the chords on the piano but I still have to learn the rest of the song .
                         G
Time flies by in the yellow and green
F                                 A
Stick around and you'll see what I mean
C                                      A
There's a mountaintop that I'm dreaming of
C                                                       G
If you need me you know were I'll be
F                                         A      
I'll be riding shotgun underneath the hot sun
C                      
Feeling like a someone
A
I'll be riding shotgun underneath the hot sun
F
Feeling like a someone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.