Tuesday 29 June 2021

Luxury

L.I To use metaphors and the five senses to describe the abstract noun.



Our task was to create a DLO of writing a poem using a  abstract noun. Abstract nouns are things that we can feel but we can't physically touch it.


The 5 senses are sight, hearing, taste, smell and feel. First we had to pick a word from the list. And me and my group choose luxury. After we picked the word, we looked for a structure  in a example of given to us.


After writing the poem we had to make a poem of us describing the word we have picken.


We really enjoyed this activity, because it taught us how to create metaphors and poems, using abstract nouns. 


1 comment:

  1. Talo fa lava Jay-lee
    I really like your poem that you and your group made, I like your backround as well because it has a lot of money falling out of the sky I wish that was real so that I can just take the money and run. Luxury is a really good thing to wtrite about a metaphor maybe you can check out my poem and see if their are any mistakes that you and your group can see.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.