Friday 9 April 2021

Kokako infographic

LI: To create an infographic using google draw that tells your audience facts about the kokako.

 This week, everyone in LS2 has been given a set of different challenges based on our camp. For this activity we used our smart searching skills to find information about the North Island Kokako bird.

I found this activity enjoyable because we get to find lots of information about the north island bird like the bird is known as a kokako is oftan seen often eating fruits and leaves

5 comments:

  1. Fakalofa lahi atu jay-lee I really appreciate the work you have done, The bird is really outstanding I like the end of the bird cause they look like koru's. And you accidentally made a mistake on the diet one, cause it say's "often seen often eating".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakalofa lahi atu your infogrphic is really cool I really liked how you did it
    I like the facts I knew two of the facts but I didn't know that there are only 1,300 of them left that is really interesting.
    where did you find the facts?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.